Friday, November 5, 2010

The Last Weeks

Okay I am so far behind on blogging...but I had a kid, that's my excuse!
I am working on the delivery story, my other shower, maternity photos and baby updates...It will get done just no promises as to when.

So from 38 weeks till induction day, 41 weeks,.
The final pictures of my pregnant belly.


 38 Weeks
The point at which I had Maternity photos done,
and just before the swelling really picked up in my feet!

 40 Weeks
Okay time to arrive little guy!

 41 Weeks
The Eviction Notice has been served!
(Colby says I really look like CRAP in this picture...
well isn't that just the nicest thing you could say to a pregnant woman! 
News to him was that I felt like it too,
and men say they can't tell how we are feeling. 
Nonsense we wear it all over our faces :)


1 comment:

Annie said...

K, you DO NOT look like crap in your pic! You look like a beautiful woman who is carrying a baby in your tummy! And I want to see pics of the inside of your new house!