Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I love Christmas decorations!!!
This year I had a blank slate, our new house!
Decorations from our apartment days were recycled throughout the house; however there just wasn't enough to go around.  I went shopping and idea hunting. 
The fruits of my labor...
Three times handed down Christmas tree

My less than tradition Christmas tree topper

Our stockings are hung in hopes that St. Nicolas will come!

Window in TV room and front door
Table Decor

Front door adornment made by me :)
(Instead of a wreath)
 
PLUS

EQUALS...

For and overall look of...
(Instead of a chandelier)

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Riss, I LOVE it! What a neat idea for lighting over your table, and the front door decor. I wish I could be that creative and crafty.

hope all is well - Grey sure looks adorable!

xoxo

Maxmomma said...

Wow Rissy! I never knew you had such gifts for interior design! So fun! Those all look great- I especially love the tree and door decor!