Tuesday, February 22, 2011

 Grey is 6 months old!
Quick Stats
Weight: 18.47 lbs - puts him at the 67th percentile (couldn't be happier with this)
Height: 29.53 inches - which is off the chart (same size as a 12 month baby)

Head: 17.7cm - puts him at the 82nd percentile (must not have his dads head...haha)

Things To Remember:
-Rolls over from his left and right sides
-Sleeps a good 7+ hours at night
-Goes to sleep by himself in the co-sleeper
-Eats like a champ most of the time (still pumping for milk)
-Eats a variety of foods (Carrots, Squash, Sweet Potatos, Peas, Prunes, Rice Cereal, Oatmeal)
-Smiles all the time and laughs at us often (I like to think he got his easy smiling from me)
-Sits up well until he moves his legs or reaches for something
-Loves to stand...prefers it actually...can stand on his own holding onto the couch until he gets too excited

-Got his first tooth on the 10th of February and his second came in on the 21st.
-Loves the song "once I was a snowman", this stops his whinning immediately to listen
            -Also likes "when daddy comes home" and "popcorn popping"  (not sure if these are the exact titles)
-Loves listening to any and all music, so Pandora is our new friend (Disney, Classic Broadway & Irish Pub)
-Laughs at Colby all the time
-Gets invaded by the "wiggle worms" more often than not
-Whines and complains when we sit down to dinner...we rarely enjoy our dinner in peace
-Greatest joy in my life and always brings a smile to my face.

What a joy and blessing Grey is to me.  I am such a proud mama and think he is the cutest kid out there!  These last 6 months have been a whirl wind, but worth every tear, laugh, and smile from all parties involved.

Love you my Angel!

2 comments:

April said...

oh my goodness, he is soooo cute! What a happy little boy!

Julianne said...

He looks so manly and handsome! What a darling little boy. I love it! I can't believe he is already 6 months old... wow the time flies!