Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boy or Girl that is the Question

"GENDER" Ultrasound (19 Weeks)
Can we say "HELLO"!!!!
I really think he wanted me to know that he was a Boy, and to stop thinking/hoping for a Girl, so he gave us what we needed to see to make that determination happen :)

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!
Like I mentioned before I like to get creative when I am making big announcements...which this falls into.  So for my parents and siblings (in Utah) I did the following...


Vanilla cupcakes with a colored middle!!!  It didn't work out so well.  As you can see the color was pushed to the sides and up.  You could see the color as you peeled of the foil and a little through the frosting.  It was still fun to make them and deliver the goodies.  My nephew, Sawyer, made an exclamation as to the insides being blue and so we were having a boy!  Kids just have a way of making the best statements.  My niece, Ella, will still be the only girl...I don't think she really minds...she gets super SPOILED!!!  But I guess thats cause girl clothes are so cute and we women just can't resist!

The rest of the ultrasound pictures from this visit
(We also got a video recording of the entire ultrasound on CD...super cool)
~Right Foot and Leg~

~Left Foot and Leg~

~Heart and Heartbeat~

~Side Profile and Little Ribs~

~Another partial Profile~

No comments: