Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Integrated Screening

12 Weeks (1.29.2010)
This ultrasound was for the integrated screening.  They measured the fluid behind the neck and other areas.  The "Bean" is right on schedule for size/weight and is starting to look like a mini human... 

They drew my blood and I went back several weeks later to get it drawn again.  You know I don't mind getting my blood drawn, except for in the last couple of years my veins have have decided to go deeper and deeper.  I am usually luck if they only have to poke me a few times now a days.  They always put the tourniquet on and feel around forever on one arm, then they switch to the other arm and repeat.  They even try doing two tourniquets after that and usually end up finding one on the top of my hand {I always tell them to start there...but who listens to the patient ;o) }

Well enough rambling by me.  I got the results back and they look normal; good news for me because it leaves me one less thing to worry about and I know he is healthy as of this date. On to the ulrasound pictures :)

The "Bean"

Foot and Leg
HOLY CROW he must have his mama's long feet!

 
Arm and Fist

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Very fun to see your growing boy!

Catherine said...

Very fun to see your growing boy!

Lauren said...

So exciting, Rissa! I'm so happy for y'all!

Jared and Laura said...

Great to get the updates! Glad to hear everything's going well!