Thursday, May 6, 2010

Babys First Picture

First Dr.'s Visit (1.22.2010)
I went to my NEW OBGYN for the first time to check out our little bug at 11 weeks.  I got a new doctor after I informed my previous one that I wanted to start a family and she said that I needed to lose a lot of weight and it just wasn't a good idea (stupid BMI).  I tossed the "B" and asked my sister who her doctor was, since she had just had Griffin my nephew.  So to Dr. Ponder I went.  She is young, hip, super nice and at IMC, what a change from my previous doctor.  The ultrasound was done by my doctor to check for multiples and to listen to the heartbeat.  The result is below.
Only one little person and the "bean" gave us a wave

2 comments:

Hurst Family said...

I hope you don't mind I saw your info on facebook so I thought I'd say Hi. I just love bloging it is so addictive. I just read your post about changing dr.s I see Dr. ponder also I just LOVE her! She is by far the best ob out there I changed to her after I had the boys. The women that she works with are great to, I saw a couple of them a few times when she was gone. If shes not there and you need something I recommend Dr. Brown shes awesome to. Well I hope you don't mind that I said Hi and I hope you guys are doing great!

Jared and Laura said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I used to work in Labor & Delivery - Dr. Ponder and Dr. Brown are some of the best by far. Hope you don't mind my reading your blog...mine is jaredandlaurablog.blogspot.com